Disk Space Usage v2.4
Disk Space Usage will allow you to determine where your disk space
is being used and by whom. You can check by Owner, Volume, Directory,
File Size, or Date.
You can see who is using your space on a particular volume. How much space is being used on a particular volume or all volumes. You can determine which directories are using the space. You can locate files based on a pattern or size. You can locate files based on creation date, last access date, or modify date. You can run Disk Space Usage from a command line with options or from a batch file.
You can save your results to a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file for import into a spreadsheet or database for further analysis.
- Features Include:
- Check usage by owner on a selected volume to determine who is using the most space on a given volume.
- Check usage by volume. Determine where you are running low on space and where you have extra space. Save results for determining usage patterns over time.
- Check usage by directory. You can see which directory structure is using the most space, or exactly which directory is using the space.
- Check usage by file. You can determine which types of files are using the most space by pattern or size.
- Check by date. You can determine usage by creation date, modify date, or access date.
- Run from Command line. You can run Disk Space Usage from a command line with options or from a batch file.
- Save Results. You can save your results to a CSV file for import into a spreadsheet or database for further analysis.